Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gumball Superheros Abound, I am, I watch.

i will be a superhero, fast acting and easily digestable for peers. i will be a dick, so be it! i am a cynic, but oh! i need to be heard. i will open eyes and ears, coming up through your feet, and marching on and on and on until my work is done. eta: then/now/soon.
I WILL ERRADICATE:
  • this
  • that
  • (fill with whatever you are so enamored with)
i am a square. i will never feel content, and when i do, it will be brief for i never like to settle down. i will always convince myself "it is not my place to talk about that or even be in the presence of _____ any longer". up and go. i am secluded, self imposed social exile but just enough so you don't forget, i am that bramble that is stuck to your shorts for three years until you outgrow them and move onto something alot better. but also, i am free from obligation. i need to leave my schedule open, something might come up. i dont want to dissapoint. youre my man on the inside. all of you.

No comments: