Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Puff Daddy Blowjob Movement

once again, please if youre going to comment, leave your name. i appreciate what you have to say, i don't care who you are. but i don't think being philosophical makes me 15 going on 25. i was thinking more along the lines of getting drunk whenever possible, being in "love", and the fact that 49.8% percent of kids 14+ have given or received oral sex.

anyway, there is no perfect song than "puff daddy blowjob movement" (speaking of blowjobs) by the spinto band (wilmington's own). it's on their good answer E.P. and consists of the slurry telling of several stories about spring time by someone i don't think is in the band, over top of music that reminds me of "belong" by R.E.M.

Story One:
the narrator and finney mcgillis are walking around a store. mcgillis wants a reeses (the narrator thinks) so he takes out 80 cents and goes to the cash register. the cash person is taken aback "and does not know what to do about it". finney eventually buys the candy, and they begin walking down a street. finney spots a sign.

segue to chorus-puff daddy! youre gonna give me a blow, youre gonna suck me low.

Story Two:
narrator says story one cant compare to this. narrator and his friend hobbert walk to the baseball fields. "it was a, a glorious time"(this makes me think of the KAU fields in kennett for some reason). there's just like, people everywhere.

segue to chorus-puff daddy, puff daddy. youre gonna give me a blow. youre gonna suck me low. oh baby, oh you know! you dunno! you dunno! you dunno!

Story Three:
"Guys, you dunno what im going through. Like, I've got this problem like...dickie smalls? or something...it's like always coming into my house when i don't want it to! I don't understand it. Then i just look up right behind the sky and i know everythings going to be okay" (at this point the most glorious, enlightening feeling fills your body and makes your shoulders tingle).

chorus-puff daddy, blowjob business, etc. it's hard to care, this song is just so good by now.

"Oh man, deedee dog...I don't think he'll ever learn".

glorious guitar solo, drum fills. chorus, faaaaaade out.
these stories really make my day complete, and itch for spring time.


PS-myspace is creepy. i decided to search for this girl i met on the cruise who was very strange. i hung out with her for two nights, her and her brother. she was pretty cool though, she liked the dresden dolls and the decemberists. she said she was 18 and a freshman at RISD. well on the lat night she tells me shes 24 and working at some architectural firm in providence. so tonight i look for laurens within five miles of providence, and low and behold! shes staring at me on the fifth page. weird.

No comments: