Thursday, November 03, 2005

Kit Kats?

halloween-fruity candies. if its all the same flavor (i.e. strawberry) then why do you need multiple kinds of it? skittles starburst, whatever. its always going to taste the same.

i seriously need to clean, lose weight, clip nails, make my dogs not smelly, quitquitquit.
speaking of quitting, i quit food source the other night. sunday is my last day.

another note


WILL IT LAST?
with my insecurities and walls, and christian's rubbing off on timmy, what will be next to the baby label?
find out...sometime.

i am a glutton and i eat too many french fries at lunch. this needs to stop for the good of my dear dear life.


2 comments:

mEEnoo. said...

Kit Kats are stupid
skittles are stupid
starbursts are stoopid
!!!

<<33//

Anonymous said...

Christian and I are starting a pool to see how long it will last
-Travis