Saturday, November 26, 2005

Oh yeah!

ah yeah, thanksgiving
my all time favorite holiday
it was delicious. and it was pointless, as usual, and thats the beauty of it. i gave thanks to my sister, and my parents, dined with my family. my mom's side of the family. as usual, i didnt eat turkey.


but this, kids, is not because i am a vegetarian. i hate vegetarians.
and i hate turkey, unless its cold (not deli sliced) and on a roll with mayonaise and cheese.
i must agree with mike in saying that yes, no one cares about thanksgiving, making it the indiest holiday around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont hate me though or at least you better not cause you're going to have to deal with me for the rest of you're life since im bffs with you're sister and all.

mEEnoo. said...

hi Joe

Anonymous said...

I'm a vegitarian. Thanks dueche bag.
-Travis