Monday, November 21, 2005

Neglect

it seems i have been forgotten.
not in the comment sense so many have dreaded and bitched about by way of myspace bulletins and xanga entries.

but in the real way.
but could that make for new beginnings?

why would anyone want to waste their time at the gallery when you have an entire day to spend in philadelphia? that place is a piece of shit.
lots of shitty bands yesterday (including mine) save for beneath the tide and this band called veneva (jawbreaker meets pavement meets messy punk), the best band i saw all day. except for beneath the tide. oh and this amazing hardcore band from jersey, on this day, which was exciting to watch and just as exciting to see their vocalist dancing for us. intense.

so now i feel really really sick and sore and i dont have a voice anymore and my eyes are all cobwebbed and the only thing keeping me going is this pavement album i got yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were really good
I enjoyed it
-Travis

mEEnoo. said...

I have been forgotten my whole life.

I went to the gallery to see a wild bore for goodluck.

get well soon goey j.