Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Like To Talk About Pop Music

i love pop music. i love the way it pops. i love hooky choruses. i love music, but not in the way alot of people say they love music. trust me, they're bullshitting you.

my weekend was filled with estrogren and crazy times with my sister and her friend.

as i listen to this mix i made in the spring time of last year, i wonder why the fuck i put a deerhoof song on it. my dad gave me good logic, to my delight. he said that you can't avoid school so why not do well? so i guess im going to do well. i guess i'll make school my life from now on in order to achieve a 3.2 this quarter. all i can do is work. just hoping won't do shit, holmes.

it is a wonder to me that though the taste of wawa hoagie onions is weak when you are actually eating the hoagie, they let you know that they are there throughout the rest of the day.

things are on the turnaround and i guess i'm getting back in touch, but in other circles. that is good.

does it make sense when i say alot of problems are all in your head and that you made them yourself? there are alot of things that don't need to be problematic, or never were in the first place, or were never even existed. i think people subconciously create alot of their "problems" for self-worth. whatever, our generation sucks.

goodnight

1 comment:

mEEnoo. said...

I'm thinking the same thing about school right now. I have a 109% in Bio!
I wish you could transfer percentage points for a class to another.