Thursday, December 15, 2005

Enigma

theres this backflipping sensation in my stomach and i dont want it to go away
theres this enigma in my life but i wonder if it really matters and if theres time

i just finished catcher in the rye. christian told me how holden caulfield was an enigma, the grey hair and all. i want to be the catcher in the rye.

the perks of being a wallflower completely ripped off of the catcher, so stupid. i cannot believe chbosky decided to write it so parrallel. i read the perks and i heard all the comparisons to the catcher, and i never really thought i'd get it when i read the catcher. well i did, and the perks sucks now. totally uninspired, lackluster, cliche. "i feel infinite"? come on now. the smiths dont make me feel infinite, they make me feel moody. not that i dont like moody. i like moody alot more than i like "infinite". i doubt ill experience "infinite" unless there is a change in the stars and said enigma comes down to earth and steps into my reach. for the first time in a really long time, i listened to an album with breakdowns. something urged me to throw on r. borlax from HORSE the band. im dissapointed in newfound HORSE fans. they used to play the american legion in my town, and before we know it they'll be signing with solid state and playing taste of chaos. goddammit.

and yes, mr. pierce returns, january third in the alumni office!

tomorrow begins christmas break. i don't want to go on a cruise, whatsoever. i may stay behind in miami. thatd really be the ultimate, im going to try to figure it out.

No comments: