Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Final Testament, My New Hero

johnny knoxville is my hero. he is quite possibly the coolest dude on the face of this planet right now who isnt a musician. does anyone else agree he's just like jack nicholson?

and of course my will for this year. since i'll be flying in a few hours i will once again create a will. half my shit goes to liz, allison gets a good portion because we havent been friends too long so she needs to get to know me as much as she can while i'm dead. i would like deep sea diver, this stage isnt big enough for the both of us, firecrackers dont make friends, and beneath the tide to play a show at my house benefitting anything anti-starbucks. give misters tischler and faiss my regards. and every time you hear a song from the early 90's or look at an orange leaf, think of me, okay?

have a good holiday. mine will suck because i am going on a structured vacation. what kind of fucking sick idea is that.


also thanks to chris p liz emily allison pete and twins for making my week not so dark, backroomish, and filled with pete and pete.

3 comments:

mEEnoo. said...

J.N<3

Anonymous said...

what happened to you? I'm goimg through Joe withdrawls.
-Brittany

Anonymous said...

thanks for leaving one fucking thing to me in your will..dont i even get a shirt or a record or something?

jk, love you joey.

but seriously, put me in your will for next time you fly. i would be honored.
love, shelb