Thursday, December 15, 2005

White

i feel like doing lots of painkillers, but not xanax, and bathing myself in refrigerator light, wearing lots of plain white tshirts, drinking only water, growing a beard, starving myself, and just listening to lots of shoegazer and appleseed cast. for a long long time.

i want my house to be eternally dark.
maybe ill move to the arctic circle.

i never ever want to drink coffee or tea as an adult. i hate kids that drink it, and regardless of what they say, know, or realize, its just about sophistication. fuck sophistication. give me wesley willis! give me tim kinsella! give me the white stripes! give me juicy juice, valium, pete and pete, and my red couch please. please. please me.

1 comment:

mEEnoo. said...

The Adventures of Pete and Pete?!

I drink coffee, and tea.
Cos I like it.