Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween was amazing

for no reason in particular, just that i love it. i'm not into the supernatural or the escapist aspects. just the fact that it's there and, despite it being the reason for a whole industry, is still really really pure. it makes me feel good about living. my original idea was to be les stroud (survivorman) but it kind of just warped into "what are you supposed to be?" "holding onto my youth!" i was carrying around a teddy bear and my blanket, wearing a flannel shirt and a green knit wool cap. that's what halloween and my whole life is pretty much about: holding onto youth for as long as my greasy fingers can.












halloweenie!
and let's not forget that episode of dawson's creek where they go over to that haunted island where they killed the witches to make a documentary...

i hope everyone got a good haul...unless you're fucking soulless and didn't go out!

No comments: