Thursday, October 04, 2007

This Blog has Been Ressurected and will Shine in New Light

Popular Culture of Note:
Radiohead is releasing a new album, In Rainbows, next Wednesday. I really hope you already knew that.

The Darjeeling Limited, that new Wes Anderson movie I'm fucking dying to see, is more like The Darjeeling Limited Motherfucking Release. According to Fandango, Movietickets.com et al., it's not playing anywhere within 40 miles of Philadelphia. Deeply saddening and now I'm stuck with the 12 minute teaser/prequel/bit of genius.

Plenty of shows in Philadelphia to look forward to and, hot damn!, they're mostly on weekends. Spoon (10/19,) The Go! Team (1o/26,) the Thermals (11/2,) Against Me! (11/16) etc.

Personally:
Someone great is gone and I have never felt so different before. And I'm overeating.
School sucks.
I'm doing this for lack of ambition to write for the fascist school paper.

Hot List:
Daft Punk
Pearl Jam-Riot Act
Radiohead-Hail to the Thief
the New York Times
Rushmore
the Children of Men
(novel)
New books?
looking ahead
School Dances.

No comments: