Sunday, October 21, 2007

Get Yr Strings Away

I will not be tied down. Right now, it's about building friendly relationships. The last thing I want to do is live out the rest of my senior year, the last year I have with my true friends (the few from sallies, the several from KHS (a.k.a. paradiso)), naively attached to some girl I'm convinced I'm in love with. I have better things to do like daydream about Belle and Sebastian lyrics and album covers, doodle, read, drive around with people I love, eat ice cream, save my motherfucking money, work my job which is like a second family, obsess over music, try and start a band that is the opposite of shitty Myself My Fucking Enemy, watch late-90s teen movies and television (She's All That, Dawson's Creek, Sabrina the Teenage Witch,) read the fucking paper, meet new youthful celibate females, have engaging conversations with people like Mimi Dunna Kelly Robert, listen to wonderful new bands...these things are more beautiful than any girl who will put my weird dick into her pretty mouth. Ugh.

I'm done with women. For now.

No comments: