Saturday, October 27, 2007

Friday, 10/26 2007, Hating it

Mimi and I started writing songs again as T.V. Dinner. It is a rock band. It is better than your band, that band and all metalcore. But it's not as good as Wire or Green Day...hope to get there by next week. Shows soon, too. Hopefully with this fucker!

I saw
the Darjeeling Limited tonight. Different than I thought it would be but just as great as I had hoped. Mmm, character development...Adrien Brody was awesome and i love his nose.

Taylor hates me and wants her pottery back. I guess it's over for good. I feel kind of weird about the whole thing...I tried to take it slow (the break up), keep it clean. Now, it's a fucking mess smeared with guilt, dis-fulfillment, scents forever lost in the dunes of emotion. Wow, deep.

Are you thirsty? Get a glass of water.

Guerrilla recycling initiative, can you say yeah? Trash bags next week.

Darjeeling Limited was just what I needed.

After this, I'm going back to looking at pictures I wish I was in, from a life that I hope one day to play a huge part. You know who I mean.

Seeya, drive safe. There are wet leaves on the ground!

Yours,
Joe

2 comments:

Alex said...

T.V. Dinner and Piroutte playing the same show would be awesome.

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.