Thursday, November 15, 2007

E.R.

I really wish I watched E.R. Every time I see a preview for a new episode, it looks like it's going to be just about the greatest one hour of television your slightly above-average American could ask for. I've heard from real actual in reality doctors that E.R. is just about the closest thing you get to an actual hospital. CAN YOU ASK FOR MUCH MORE? Plus, there's Jon Stamos and the two cute Doctoresses...the one with the button nose and the Indian one. I wish I knew their names.



Do you see what I mean?

This entry was kind of shallow and I'm really sorry if you feel your time was wasted. Comment if you want to be reimbursed. I will do anything within reason.



4 comments:

Ace Ignatius said...

I don't feel my time was wasted

but honestly, i have never seen an episode of E.R.

Anonymous said...

I used to watch ER. It's better than Grey's Anatomy, that's for sure.


this is alex, i didn't feel like signing in.

Anonymous said...

john stamos, what more could you ask for!!

love, caitlin

Anonymous said...

look at that punk in between the Indian one and that other lady!

-anna