Thursday, November 22, 2007

Our generation is so narcissistic! Don't read that and say you aren't, you probably are. I don't know if it's totally a bad thing...we're really into ourselves for sure, but we're also a lot about other people and legitimate causes. It makes sense though, that we are so narcissistic. We maintain our Myspaces and Facebooks to a T, staring at them for minutes at a time to make sure we look as subtle-y cool as possible. We openly share that we are self-conscious. We tag ourselves in photos. But it's okay, I promise!

I'll write a Thanksgiving entry in a few hours, but until then...it's sleep. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its sara and i just want to say im really glad youre writing again. ive missed it and i do enjoy them.

Alex said...

yeah, i'm moving in august.

I wanted to tell you in person which is why I hadn't said anything.

:/

Anonymous said...

I wanted to say that I completely agree with everything you said and its extremely awesome. I think it comes from the spawn of the baby booming population making a generation of playboys. lets hangout sometime over brake hombre, i'm trying to watch weeds.