Sunday, November 11, 2007

Given my recent aversion toward all things Morrissey (the fucking cunt,) I really liked this video. It's Radiohead covering "Headmaster Ritual." Fuck the Smiths, this song could just as easily have been a Radiohead outtake circa The Bends.




It's from the webcast they did Friday, which I'm really sad that I missed.
While we're on the subject, I'm not really sure I really really like Radiohead. They're stuck in between the bands that I appreciate and listen to on occasion and the bands that I love. It's a weird kind of void.
The Bends is my favorite Radiohead album, and it's the kind of record that would occupy all the time I have to listen to the given band. But it's not the only record of theirs I find myself listening to, but it's the one that I like the most by far. Radiohead are just a really huge deal and I feel like I should be a diehard fan of them, but I'm not. They're really great though, and totally huge, I just wish they were a tad less reluctant.

I would like to say that if I ever express a particularly strong feeling about someone that I know on here, it is usually passing. This comes in response to a recent tiff regarding an entry about a month ago about someone and telephones. This someone finally read it and took a lot of offense to it. I wouldn't call that entry "talking shit," more like complaining about a duty or expressing emotions that had surfaced at that particular moment. This blog is written by me and mostly for me, I just want others to participate, so whatever I say should just be taken lightly...Sorry TC. (big duh.)

Who doesn't love this fucking holdover from 1999!?!?!

Luscious Jackson-Ladyfingers

Friday night, I went to my first Salesianum football game. It was actually an awesome time. Most of the people I was standing with had found out it was my first, so, even though none of them rank among my best friends (aside from three,) they made me feel like I totally belonged. I cheered, acted like an asshole, and was legitimately bummed out about our loss (one fucking point.) Joe is trying to do it all this year! Other than that, I've been reading
Atonement and I rented a couple of movies. We just bought two new DVD players and I am psyched. Also psyched for Thanksgiving. Also who cares?

Also, this entry is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey joey wasup i wanna go to state radio with you and yo sista tomorrow but i most likely won't, just like the past two state radio shows.

i hope you don't ever complain about me on here!

i loved your thursdays entry.

kg the one and only