Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Was Mildly Frustrating

Thanks for the Dillon support, I love all eight people that read my blog.

I applied to Temple! I'm going to post my essay on here sometime just to put it on the internet...for like, the world to see.

Sometimes I can't believe some of the people I knew in middle school and it's interesting to see how they've all gravitated toward one another...more on that soon I hope. That's not to say middle school wasn't awesome because it was...pretty much utopia.

I think it would be funny for Lily Allen and I to go out on a date. If we went back to her place, I'd ask if she could sing me "Naive." Before anything got sexual, we'd probably agree to be just friends. At exactly the same time. And it'd be great, just Lily and I and no one would really know that we were buddies.

Thanksgiving at the Butcher...and it's fucking excitement.

Why so many ellipsis tonight? Because...that's the way my mind has been working since Sunday morning.
Earlier, I watched a program on WHYY about the Kennedy assassination. It was so sad to me. That poor family. Jacqueline was really beautiful in her heyday, easily the best looking first lady...or Barbara Bush...just kidding.

The songs I've last listened to, in sequence:
13th Floor Elevators-You're Gonna Miss Me
The Knife-Pass This On
Blur-Moroccan Peoples Revolutionary Bowls Club
Joan of Arc-Diane Cool and Beautiful*
(definitely a mistake, not in the mood.)
The Magnetic Fields-A Pretty Girl Is Like...
(pretty girls are pretty great.)
Rufus Wainwright-One Man Guy
(I'm gonna stop now.)

Speaking of the best gay pianist still keeping it real here in the States, he's coming to the Wilmington Grand Opera House January 4th...I'm going to buy two tickets for myself and someone else, to be determined the week of the show. Not that like it's a huge deal and I know all my acquaintances are hungry or fighting for tickets, it's not that at all. I just don't know who wants to see the best gay pianist still keeping it real in the States with their straight friend Joe.

I hope you like me!
I like you if you're reading this, hold me to that goodnight <333>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean about middle school, i think. it's weird because i am friends with absolutely no one i was friends with in middle school, and i see most them in the hall at school every day. one of them i sit next to in a class. it is really ..uncomfortable.

oh and good luck with Temple!

-anna

Anonymous said...

hahahahah i think i noticed a connection there between middle school and my lily allen shirt... maybe? or not, but either way, it is crazy, and i love reading what you write, because it always makes me smile.
(andi.)